View Courses for Foundation Skills
All programmes can be customised to achieve greater results in addressing particular concerns.
Please contact one of our consultants to request a detailed brochure or quotation.
|English Language Skills|
This Programme Focuses on: Grammar, Speaking, Reading and Writing
Interactive and focused classroom activities will give learners the opportunity to practice grammatical structures and new vocabulary in authentic situations.
Learners will receive personal attention from the facilitator, and individual activities will enable them to monitor their own progress.
NQF Level 3
|5 Days||06 - 10 May 2019 - Johannesburg|
|Stress Management (With Spa Package)|
On the First day of the Programme (Theoretical), learners will be taught all they need to know about
On the First day of the Programme (Theoretical), learners will be taught all they need to know about coping with stress, from identifying the causes and symptoms of stress, to monitoring their response to pressure and implementing coping strategies.
- Practical techniques show learners how to analyse and improve stressful work patterns, prioritise, delegate and make time to relax
- Clear text and illustrations cover every aspect of stress management at work
- Simple check lists enable learners to be fully prepared when devising a stress management strategy
- Accessible charts and flow diagrams explore different options for action and provide useful examples
On the Second day of the Programme (Practical), learners will be given the opportunity to experience decadent revitalisation, pampering and de-stressing based on traditional African healing therapies to help relax and revitalise their mind, body and soul.
NQF Level 5
|2 Days||25 and 26 July 2019 - Fourways|
|Professional Business Writing|
1. Effective Written Communication
2. Business Letters
3. Planning and Writing Business Emails
4. Business Report Writing
After attending the programme, learners will be able to:
- Apply the requirements of effective business writing
- Decide on the appropriate form and layout of documentation
- Organise information logically
- Compile different types of documentation successfully
- Identify and rectify areas of style, punctuation, language content and layout
NQF Level 4
Cost and Time effective E and M-Learning option available: www.mpowrme.co.za / download the Mobile App on Google Play
|2 Days||20 and 21 May 2019 - Pretoria; 06 and 07 August 2019 - Johannesburg; 11 and 12 November 2019 - Pretoria|