The competitive market in which training institutions offer their services will ensure that high standards and quality assurance are essential characteristics of NDJ Consultant’s learning programmes.
NDJ Consultant’s operations are stretching into all major centers within Southern Africa and Western Africa, with a central support centre to provide support to all customers anywhere in Southern and Western Africa as well as cross border countries.
Thank-you again for the time you took to customise and deliver the mentoring training today, we really appreciate it and the feedback has been very positive – UBS Bank
NDJ Consultants always meets the objectives and exit level outcomes and their delivery always exceeds our expectations - W&RSeta
Thank you so much – I really enjoyed working with you, you were absolutely fabulous! – Royal Bafokeng Holdings
This is just a short note to express our sincere appreciation for the excellent training we received. It was fantastic and enthused us all. – AIDC
Excellent job! The training you provide is really practical, making it easy for us to implement what we have learned for the benefit of not only the University, but also our current jobs and careers. Your Facilitators demonstrate professionalism on every level, especially the effort they put in to prepare for the sessions - Wits University
We will definitely recommend NDJ Consultants - their programmes are very practical and informative and their Facilitators demonstrate comprehensive knowledge of the subject - SALGA
Our employees always enjoy every moment when a course is presented by NDJ Consultants. They provide realistic examples, assisting the learners to implement the skills obtained in the workplace thereby contributing to the strengthening of our Company Brand and service delivery. Their Facilitators are active, knowledgeable and know what they are talking about - Umalusi
Their Facilitators are very knowledgeable and makes the courses interactive - exercises are conducted in a fun and productive manner. They demonstrate subject matter expertise, and through the content, assist Rand Refinery to become one of the Market Leaders in service delivery - Rand Refinery
NDJ Consultants is our preferred Service Prcvider who always delivers an excellent and friendly service. - Right to Care Health Services
Thank you very much for the workshops that you offer. They ars very helpful. Keep up the good work. - City of Tshwane
Thank you very much for the brilliant training of our candidates. - Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality
Your courses are well organised and our employees always greatly benefit from the content. The Facilitators demonstrate good knowledge of Public Services, thus placing us in a position to apply what we have learned. - Department of Health
Very professional - excellent Facilitators with the ability to captivate the audience and encourage participation, making it easy to apply the skills obtained to improve future business. - Anglo American
The content, methodology and sequence of their programmes are very good and covers all important aspects of the subject matter. Their Facilitators demonstrates excellent presentation skills and are all very knowledgeable enabling them to provide useful tips and methods to apply in business. - City Property
NDJ Consultants always goes the extra mile in customising their course content to make it relevant to our specific environment. Their Facilitators are very professional with a friendly presentation style - making the learning environment fun and enjoyable. - TIPS
We have really learned a lot and the Facilitator who presented the training, was very pleasant and helpful. Will definitely recommend NDJ Consultants to others. - BestMed
Their programmes are always relevant and informative to each specific group's profession. Facilitators explained the content very well and are always well prepared and professional in their delivery. - ATM Solutions
Established in 1999, the business model of NDJ Consultants is based upon a powerful infrastructure, with extended skills obtained through a database of contractors within various disciplines.
With more than fifteen years experience in the education sector, as well as a national reputation for the quality and effectiveness of our learning programmes and the performance of our learners, NDJ Consultants should be your institution of choice.
NDJ Consultant’s operations are stretching into all major centres within Southern Africa, with a central support centre to provide support to all learners anywhere in Southern Africa as well as other cross border countries.
Our vision is to help people and businesses build their skills by providing exceptional services, products and solutions through the use of comprehensive solutions and highly skilled personnel that will facilitate the effective use of our resources at the highest level of personal interaction with our clients.
Our mission is to help people and businesses build their skills by providing high quality learning programmes that are continually reviewed and updated, enabling the client and the learner to stay ahead in today’s fast moving environment.
Learning Programme Development
Our policy is to develop learning programmes of the highest quality that are aligned to registered unit standards wherever possible. If not aligned to unit standards they will be written against outcomes NDJ has recognised as necessary for the training intervention.
Any barriers to learning or special needs of learners will be accommodated as far as is reasonably practical.
Learner Guidance and Support
NDJ Consultants guide and support learners throughout the learning process. To this end we implements procedures for the guidance and support of learners before, during and after the learning process.
These skills are a must for any employee
- Business Etiquette
- Etiquette, Professionalism and Style for Women in the Workplace
- Professional Telephone Skills and Etiquette
- Business Ethics
- Customer Service Excellence
- Diversity Awareness
- Time Management
- Effective Planning and Organising
- Effective Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Stress Management
- Anger Management
- Conflict Management
- Emotional Intelligence
- Healthy Living
- Dealing with Organisational Change
- English Language Skills
- Professional Business Writing
- Computer Typing
- HIV/Aids Awareness
- Coaching and Mentoring
- Performance Management
- Building High-Performance Teams
- Managing Workplace Diversity
- Absenteeism Management
- Pre-Strike Business Planning
- People Management
Job specific (professional and technical) skills relevant to a specific field of expertise
- Recruitment, Interviewing and Selection of High-Performance Employees
- Event Management
- Occupational Health and Safety
- Project Management
- Business Management and Leadership
- Supervisory and Leadership Excellence
- Business Administration
These skills are useful in more than one occupation
- Business Presentation Skills
- Facilitation Skills
- Negotiation Skills
- Risk Management
- Personal Branding for Professionals
- Business Report Writing
- Minute Taking and Speedwriting
- Policy and Procedure Development
- Information and Records Management
- Leadership Boot Camp
- Brain Building
- Office Cleaning and Maintenance
All programmes can be customised to achieve greater results in addressing particular concerns.
Code Of Conduct
- We respect the power of training and apply it for the benefit of our clientele.
- We listen carefully to those who are concerned about the implications of our recommendations and respond to their concerns.
- We support strong protection of the confidentiality of our clientele's information.
- We respect the competitors involved in our industry and deal with them professionally.
- We are sensitive to and considerate of the ethical and social issues regarding our consulting engagement.
- We adhere to strict informed consent procedures.
- We will abide by the ethical standards of the appropriate association/bodies and, where appropriate, other professional societies to ensure that our services are appropriately used.
- We win engagements on our own merit and will not solicit business by criticism of competitors, self-laudation, or lobbying.
- We will avoid conflicts of interest and will not don conflicting roles at the same time (e.g., role of strategic consultants and auditors).
Save Money with In-House Training
Mobile + 27 (0) 82 718 7611
Fax + 27 (0) 86 642 4283
Silver Lakes Golf Estate, Pretoria East.
PO Box 2941, Faerie Glen,
Pta, South Africa,