View Courses for Other
All programmes can be customised to achieve greater results in addressing particular concerns.
Please contact one of our consultants to request a detailed brochure or quotation.
The objective of this programme is to increase the efficiency of Grounds Maintenance staff within a corporate environment, thus ensuring productivity and less frustration.
|1 Day||04 October 2018 - Johannesburg|
|Office Cleaning and Maintenance|
The objective of this programme is to increase the efficiency of cleaning staff and tea ladies withi
The objective of this programme is to increase the efficiency of cleaning staff and tea ladies within a corporate environment, thus ensuring productivity and less frustration.
Learners will feel valued and appreciated due to the fact that management invested in their education. This will lead to a high level productivity and motivation amongst cleaning staff.
NQF Level 1
|2 days||31 October and 01 November 2018 - Pretoria; 05 and 06 December 2018 - Johannesburg|
|Take Charge of your Career: 2-Hour Seminar|
You do not have to be self-employed to build your own brand ... your Career is your Business. Take c
You do not have to be self-employed to build your own brand ... your Career is your Business. Take charge of your career, make the right choices, be driven by insatiable passion, and let nothing stand in your way.
- Raising your Self-Esteem to have a Better Career
- How to be Proactive: The 5-Step System
- Increasing Other’s Confidence in you
- Impression Management: Body Language and Voice Tone
- Communicating with Clarity and Precision
- Managing your Work-Life Balance Effectively
- Building your own Personal Brand
- How to Strengthen your Personal Brand
- Time Flies ... Catch as Much as you Can
- Transforming Passion and Potential into Collaborative Success
- Tips from Walt Disney to Help you Succeed
- What you Can Do to Further your Career
Speaker: Nadia de Bruin, Owner and Founder of NDJ Consultants
|2 hours||Available on Request|
|Lunch & Learn Sessions|
Specifically designed for those who struggle to find the time to attend full day training sessions, but would like to update or improve their skills.
How to Define your Personal Brand: 23 November 2018, Johannesburg
|3 hours||23 November 2018 - Johannesburg|
|The Power of Pink: Women's Leadership Conference|
The goals of this Conference are to:
- Increase how much and how many women participate in leadership at all levels
- Recognise the skills, knowledge, and expertise of women
- Develop women’s leadership abilities through specific facilitation and networking techniques
- Promote and establish a network of supportive women who can help each other achieve leadership
The Conference includes
- Sessions featuring topics aimed at enhancing your leadership skills, personal life and professional career
- Lunch and refreshments
- Delegate packs
- Networking opportunities
|3 days||20 - 22 November 2018 - The Birchwood Hotel|